It is very possible that I have the largest sweet tooth in the world, especially when it comes to cookies. I love them. And I absolutely love this new recipe, and I have no doubt that you will love it to! This recipe is quite possibly the simplest cookie recipe you have yet to encounter.
- Lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of vegetable oil.
Now, you are probably thinking, what about the milk and butter? Sugar? Something?
There has to be more to it than that, right? Wrong!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour the cake mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 cups of oil and add the two eggs. Mix until smooth
- Spray a cookie pan with non-stick spray
- Dollop up the cookies using a medium sized spoon.
- Place the cookies into the oven for 5-10 minutes. Cookies should be a little soft.
- Let them sit for a few minutes before you take them off the pan.
- Now pop one of them lemon bites into your mouth! Pretty amazing right?!
Best part about this recipe, you can change the flavor just by changing the cake mix! Not a lemon fan? Try strawberry! Vanilla and chocolate are pretty fantastic as well. The possibilities are endless with this one.
Let me know what you all think of this recipe and throw me some of your favorites to try!
Bake on cookie lovers, bake on!