This is the third edition of Adventures in the Kitchen series
Check out other recipes here: Bake and Save Chicken and Carrots Crash and Burn.
Santa will be coming soon and he will be expecting some delicious Christmas cookies. Thanks to the ingenious experiment done by a fellow employee, I have a new and creative cookie for all the Christmas and pumpkin lovers.
Muffin Top Pumpkin Christmas Cookies
- Spice Cake Mix
- 1 Can Of Pumpkin Pie Fillin
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the spice cake mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add the can of pumpkin pie filling and mix until smooth.
- Add pumpkin pie spice to desired taste.
- Butter or spray the cookie sheet.
- Scoop the dough into a plastic bag
- Cut one of the bottom corners of the bag
- Squeeze the dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cookies when done.
- Let cool – and enjoy!
Take a big bite out of this delicious pumpkin treat and enjoy some Muffin Top Pumpkin cookies this Christmas. Santa will thank you.