One of the best things about a new school year is the back to school shopping! We get to reinvent ourselves and try new styles. When trying new trends, don’t stray too far from your comfort zone. Incorporate the new pieces with your signature style.
Try one of these fall fashion trends:
For The Ladies
1. Form-Fitting Jackets accentuate your figure and look professional both in the classroom and on the job. Look for one with a little embellishment and wear it with another fall trend (a cloche hat or a fedora).
2. High-Waisted Pants follow us from summer into fall. Wear them in pinstripes or a neutral color. How high can you go?
3. Wool wraps will keep you cozy and stylish as the colder weather moves in. Look for warm tones, like burnt red, brown, and orange.
4. Plaid used to be seen only on the farm, but it’s now recognized as a go-to fall pattern. Shirts, skirts, dresses, jackets… it will be easy to incorporate this piece into your wardrobe.
5. Ripped denim and colored jeans are another summer staple. The neon and pastel colors from spring turn into autumn’s warm tones. Denim pairs well with anything; wear your colored jeans with a graphic tee, a white polo, or a crisp blazer.
For The Guys
1. A Tie makes you look put together and professional, and also comfortable and casual.
2. Plaid doesn’t just work for the ladies this fall, it’s working for men too. Pair it with a tie for a bold, patterned look.
3. Lightweight Leather Jackets will keep you warm and make you look sharp whether you’re on your way to class, or out on the town Friday night. Also try a military style jacket.
4. Fitted Suits are a smart way to get your boss to take you more seriously and to look professional at any job or internship interviews you may have. Try one in a midnight blue or another neutral color.
5. Scarves, Tweed, and Hats, oh my! Work the plaid into your scarf, the tweed into a fitted jacket, and pair it with some jeans and you’ve got an outfit! When picking out a hat, try the versatile fedora or cowboy.
What will you be wearing this fall season?