Finals are next month, and before you get sucked into the black hole, help out the fellow BookRenters at your school by sharing your local survival tips. Is there a cubby hole in a nearby coffee shop that has amazing zen/qi/feng shui? Is Redbull the only thing that keeps you going? Create a Pinterest board with your secrets, and you could win a personalized Finals Survival Kit to help you make it through!
How can you win this life raft, you ask?
- Follow BookRenter on Pinterest
- You’ll need a Pinterest account to follow us, so if you don’t already have one, it’s easy to request an invite here. If you hit any snags, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a Pinterest board titled “Finals Survival at ‘Insert your University Here’ – BookRenterStyle”. Only one entry board per person.
- Pin at least 12 items sharing how you handle the stress. The winning board will be the one with the most repins, so we’d recommend more than the minimum.
- Under each pin, include #bookrentercom and #finalssurvival
- Once your board is finished, repin the original promo pin from BookRenter’s Pinterest page to your board so we are notified of your submission.
- The contest runs April 3rd – April 9th and the winner will be announced April 10th